Karen Cox, National NAWIC Communications released the following statement:
FORT WORTH, TEXAS — The National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) installed Dove Sifers-Putman, CBT, as its 64th National President during NAWIC’s Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida on Friday, Aug. 17, 2018. Sifers-Putman, of Environamics, Inc., has been a member of NAWIC’s Charlotte, NC Chapter since 1996.
NAWIC also installed officers President-Elect Diane Mike, CBT, Fort Worth, TX Chapter; Vice President Anne Pfleger, CIT, Lima Ohio Area Chapter; Treasurer Doreen Bartoldus, PE, CCM, LEED GA, ENV SP, Greater New York Chapter; Secretary Jill Hanson, CIT, Tampa, FL Chapter; and Immediate Past President Catherine Schoenenberger, Granite State NH Chapter.
In addition to the officers, the NAWIC board includes a director from each of the association’s eight regions. Each director serves a two-year term and is elected by her peers to bring the wishes and needs of the chapters to the attention of the association. New directors installed include:
• Midwest Region Director Jodi Wiemerslage, Southeast Minnesota Chapter;
• North Central Region Director Rita Brown, Detroit, MI Chapter;
• Northeast Region Director Jennifer Sproul, LEED AP, Baltimore, MD Chapter;
• Pacific Southwest Region Director Myrna Smith, CIT, San Diego, CA Chapter;
NAWIC region directors serving the second year of their term include:
• Pacific Northwest Region Director Lauline Mitchell, San Francisco, Calif. Chapter;
• South Atlantic Region Director Kristey Stewart, CIT, Durham, N.C. Chapter;
• South Central Region Director Laurie Jimenez, CBT, Houston, Texas Chapter; and
• Southeast Region Director Karen Hager, CBT, CIT, Greater Orlando, Fla. Chapter.
# # #
Greater Kansas City NAWIC Chapter #100